Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Organo Gold!!!! The Coffee, Tea, Mocha Latte and Hot Chocolate is the best I've ever tasted!!!

Organo Gold
     I'm reviewing a product from a company called Organo Gold. The products I received were black coffee, hot chocolate, cafe mocha, cafe latte, and green tea. I highly recommend Organo Gold products to anyone.

                                                           Ganoderma Lucidum

*Note: Do some of your own research
for more details
Ganoderma Lucidum
 Ganoderma name is derived from the Greek ganos meaning shining or bright and dermal meaning skin. This mushroom is characterized as a Bracket fungus by its large fan-like appearance. The body forms on the trunks of living or dead trees. They have double-walled, truncate spores with yellow to brown ornamented inner layers. Ganoderma Lucidum have been traditionally recommended by Chinese and Japanese herbalists for many illness/disease and health promotion:
                                                             
   Immune System
 Ganoderma Lucidum contains polysaccharides helps in the promotion and the adjustment immunity function, improve vitality, enhancement disease-resistant ability, guarantees its health growth. It also helps slow down the aging process.
                                                                          Heart Disease
Ganoderma also contains triterpenes which improved the blood flow, lowered oxygen consumption in the heart muscle, lower cholesterol and prevents platelet aggregation which can lead to heart attacks and other circulation problems.
                                                        Detoxify and Energize Your Body 
Ganoderma lucidum mushroom encourages cellular detoxification, by activating and energizing the cells to deal with the accumulating toxins. The cells are induced to expel the toxins and, as the cells do this, sometimes, the process produces an appearance of the symptoms related to the person’s prevailing problem.

                               What I Like About The Coffee, Tea, Mocha Latte, and Hot Chocolate

     So for a person who didn't like coffee because it was crappy and taste bitter and would only drink it when my mom had it loaded with sugar and creamer, I can testify that Organo Gold's Black Coffee only need a little amount of sugar or leave it black(if that's how you drink it) and I drink the whole cup which is a first for me. I didn't crash or feel jittery.

Organo Gold Hot Chocolate
     Hot Chocolate, first of all I love chocolate in any way, shape or for so if anyone say chocolate you can bet I'm there. You know how you heat up your water or milk and dump your chocolate packet it and it won't stir it clumps up and you have to stir it really hard so it could actually emulsify and you still have clumps and it taste more like watered down hot chocolate yuk!!! I did those exact same steps with the Organo Gold hot chocolate and it was like butter the way it dissolved in the water so smoothly without clumps. Let me tell you how this Organo Gold hot chocolate was rich and creamy, it was sooo delicious. I was in chocolate heaven, you guys and girls.

     The Organo Gold Mocha Latte, I made a Triple Layer Mocha Cake and Mocha Brownies, with Mocha Icing and chocolate shavings. This cake was to die for but that's another blog for another day. I made a chocolate mocha latte because I never had one before. The mocha was creamy and has smooth mouth feel, just like the chocolate you don't need to add sugar and cream because it already in it, no to mention it smells so yummy. I made it with 8oz milk, some whipped cream, and, chocolate syrup. I was like a kid in a candy store. The more the chocolate the better but that's just me being a fat kid.

     The Organo Gold 100% organic Green Tea USDA certified (this is the real deal), I'm in love with green tea in general. It's loaded with antioxidant and its potential to fight cancer and heart disease and lower blood pressure. I don't add anything to my green tea because I prefer it that way. Speaking on blood pressure my mom has high blood pressure. The morning she had to to get her blood pressure checked it was normal which was a shock to my mother and her doctors because it usually high even with the blood pressure medicine. Maybe it was the tea helping....

    For More Information About Organo Gold

 Organo Gold products are great no to mention tasty. I recommend them to anyone but other than that, if you want more info on the product or want to try them comment below or contact me. Has anyone else tried these products? Give me your thoughts.
join my team jacquelinegrn.organogold.com!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment